Welcome to our website !

Scales of Venus

A blog about everything and nothing

To Be Continued..

By 1:32:00 PM

Hi everyone!! After a short hiatus filled with studying for finals, procrastinating over finals, and then taking finals...I'm back!!! Just like Alice Cooper, school is out for the summer and FOREVER because I will be receiving my undergraduate degree in just two short months! Look mama I made it!! 

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

I've decided that even though I am no longer taking social media marketing (shout out to my professor Tyra Burton!!), why not continue this blog? I mean, I have all this free time now and I'm sure you're just as interested as to what is going on in my life just as much as I am....right? So, over the next couple of weeks Scales Of Venus will be going under the virtual knife to be organized and tailored to somewhat perfection. I've got a couple tricks under my sleeve and I can't seem to rid myself (and the people) of my blog just yet.


Until Next Time,
DH


You Might Also Like

0 comments