Welcome to our website !

Scales of Venus

A blog about everything and nothing

Hello....It's Me

By 6:40:00 PM

What is Scales of Venus? Who am I? Why a blog? Did I turn my straightener off? Why am I asking myself questions? I know you’re dying for me to tell you all of these answers, right?

SOOOO…….(drum roll please)

Scales of Venus is an ode to my astrological sign, Libra. Scales represents the balance and Venus represents the moon. My name is Devin Hill. I created this blog because my Professor (shout out Tyra Burton) assigned us to curate blog posts during the semester as part of our final grade. The semester has come to a close, I received an A in the class, and I’m still blogging.

When I’m not being a stereotypical millennial, I am a Stylist over at Free People in Alpharetta, Georgia. Other than being an antisocial pessimist, I also like to hang out with my 5-7 friends and pretend I know what I’m talking about when it comes to fashion, current events, and books that I’ve read before the movie comes out. So if you haven’t guessed it by now, this blog will be exactly that.

Still not sure if I left my straightener on though.


So stick around for a while, or don’t – I don’t want to force you.

Until next time,

DH

You Might Also Like

0 comments