Welcome to our website !

Scales of Venus

A blog about everything and nothing

Start Spreading The News...

By 1:23:00 PM

I recently took a trip to the city that never sleeps for my 23rd birthday. One of my dearest, and perhaps most stylish friends, Isabelle (blogger over at MoonaLuna), goes to FIT and invited me to ring in my birthday with her, I happily obliged. But alas, I'm back in Georgia, reminiscing on the time spent and memories made. I'm not sure what it is about New York City that makes it so.....desirable. It's definitely not the piles of garbage lining the streets, the lack of personal space, and it sure isn't the most recent, and infamous, 'pizza rat' - or maybe it is - whatever the case may be, it is a city unlike any other. An unspoken attraction.

New York, you've won me over.....again.



Until next time,

DH










You Might Also Like

3 comments