Welcome to our website !

Scales of Venus

A blog about everything and nothing

In Good Company

By 1:42:00 PM

When one of your friends graduates from The University of Georgia and celebrates by having a graduation party in Miami, what do you do? You go. You go to Miami.

So we did.

Accompanying me on the 14 hour road trip (sounds fun until you actually do it) were my two gal pals, Alexis and Gabriella. We hit the road at 4am. When we got tired of the music, which was often, we switched to podcasts, and then when that also got tiring we did what any girls would do on a 14 hour road trip. Gossip. Don't judge. You've done it too.

Once we arrived, we popped some champagne, after several tries, and made a toast to the great times ahead.

My first time in Miami was a wonderful experience. I did a lot of things I wouldn't do back home. Mostly because I am in bed by 10:00pm; and for most people in Miami, they're just waking up to get their night started. Celebrating a monumental moment in one of my friend's life was something I will never forget. Graduating from college is more than just moving your tassel from the right to the left. It's the start of a new chapter, a new beginning. Who doesn't love a fresh start?


That's what it's all about, I guess. New beginnings and experiences. Most importantly who you experience it with. These are the best years of our lives, our twenties. Choose who you share your memories with.


Cheers!


Until next time,

DH
















You Might Also Like

0 comments